A Central Inspection System has been developed for inspections of Industries conducted by Labour Department (Labour Commissionerate, Directorate of Boiler, Directorate of Factories), Consumer Affairs Department (Directorate of Legal Metrology) and West Bengal Pollution Control Board. The online system generates computerised list of establishments to be inspected and integrated with the independent inspection system of Labour Department ( Labour Commissionerate, Directorate of Boilers, Directorate of Factories), Consumer Affairs Department (Directorate of Legal Metrology) and West Bengal Pollution Control Board which
- replaces manual scheduling of inspections by computerised scheduling of inspections and allocates inspectors in a randomised manner.
- identifies establishments for inspection using computerised risk assessment – no human intervention is needed
- does scheduling of inspection ensuring that the same inspector will not inspect the same establishment twice consecutively
- ensures submission of inspection report online within 48 hours of inspection
- ensures view and downloading of inspection report of at least past three years
- ensures that no inspections are done beyond the checklist
CIS Policy / NotificationsCIS Synchronized InspectionCIS View Inspection Report